The owner of the Internet shop www.lafuria-furs.com is the company
ul. Szkolna 7, 62-330 Nekla
NIP number: 6652254787
- In order to make an order it is necessary to fill in a contact form with providing personal information of the Customer in accordance with the form. The creation of an account is not compulsory or obligatory.
- It is possible to make a purchase without having an account. This option is available only for Individual Customers.
CONDITIONS FOR ENTERING INTO A SALES CONTRACT
- There are two possibilities to place an order in the Internet shop:
- the account creation with a login and password
- placing an order without a necessity to create an account. In both cases for placing an order it is necessary to fill in an order form.
- Placing an order by the Customer means placing an offer to the Seller with regard to buying the product in question in accordance with the information found on the product site as well as the order contents.
- The prices presented on the site include the VAT tax.
- The order summary includes the information on the total price of the order as well as the delivery costs. Information on all the costs is presented to the Customer during their filling in the order form.
- www.lafuria-furs.com shop has no hidden costs.
- The Seller shall immediately inform the Customer about accepting the order and starting the processing thereof. The confirmation shall take place through sending an email message to the Customer's email address that was provided by him/her during placing an order.
- The order is registered in the Internet shop's system as evidence of placing a purchase offer.
- We reserve ourselves a right not to combine several orders.
- Payment takes place in cash on delivery by the courier. This option is only available in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- Payment onto the Seller's bank account through PayU.
- Paypal payment.
- Credit card payment.
- When choosing a wire transfer option, an electronic payment option, or a payment card option, the Customer is obliged to make a payment within 3 calendar days of the day of signing the Sales Agreement. When the payment is not made within this time frame, the Sales Agreement is deemed to be terminated due to the Customer's fault.
- When choosing the payment-on-delivery option, the Customer shall be obliged to make a payment in cash on delivery.
- When choosing a payment on delivery option, dispatching takes place on the next working date once the stock availability is confirmed.
- When choosing a wire transfer option or a payment card option, the order is dispatched on crediting the Seller's bank's account with a payment.
- Product delivery is possible on the territory of the Republic of Poland and outside its boundaries.
- Product delivery is chargeable unless the Sales Agreement contents state otherwise. Delivery costs are always transparent and can be found in the "Delivery Information" tab and during placing an Order.
- It is not possible to collect the order personally.
- The Customer shall be obliged to inspect the package contents in the courier's presence. If the package is found to be damaged, it is necessary to draw up a transport damage protocol and inform the Seller about this fact through sending an email message. Not drawing up a transport damage protocol with the courier shall render it impossible to initiate a claim procedure and return the delivered goods.
CLAIMS AND RETURNS
- All the claims and returns shall take place through sending a filled-in form attached to the goods returned.
- The goods being returned have to be properly secured, packaged in a complete fashion and returned intact with a receipt.
- Note. The basis for returns and claims is a receipt.
- The Seller shall refer to the claim in the shortest time possible, not longer however than within 14 calendar days of the date of its placing. Note. The basis for initiating a claim or return procedure is a properly filled-in claim or return form as well as a receipt. Sending a different form or filling a form improperly can cause a delay in processing a claim.
- The full scope of responsibility and obligations of the Seller towards the Customer is described in commonly applicable law, especially in the Polish Civil Code. For sales agreements, the basis and scope of Seller's responsibility towards the Customer due to inconsistencies between the product and sales agreement are described in commonly applicable law governing consumer sales.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM AGREEMENT
- The customer who entered into an agreement in a remote fashion can withdraw from the agreement within 14 calendar days of doing so without providing reasons and being charged any additional costs, except for transport costs to the Seller. A declaration of withdrawing from the agreement the Customer can send by electronic mail to the address info@lafuria-furs.
- The Seller shall be obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days of receiving the returned product, to return all the payments made by the Seller, including product delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from a delivery option chosen by the Customer that is more expensive than the standard and the cheapest delivery option). The Seller makes a payment to the bank account number provided in the return form or to a Paypal account in case of the payments made from such an account. If the Seller does not propose to collect the product personally from the Customer, the Seller can delay the return of payments received from the Customer until he/she receives those goods back.
- The Customer shall be obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days of the purchase day, return the goods to the Seller. The Customer shall bear the direct costs of returning the product.
PROVISIONS REGARDING ENTREPRENEURS
- Those provisions of the terms and conditions concern only customers (legal persons) who are not consumers.
- The Seller has a right to withdraw from an agreement who is not a consumer within 14 days of signing thereof. The withdrawing from the Sales Agreement in this case can take place without providing a reason and does not cause any claims that the Consumer might raise.
- In case of the Customers not being consumers, the Customer has a right to limit the available payment option and require full or partial down payments, regardless of the chosen payment option and a fact of signing a sales agreement.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the terms and condition of the Internet Shop.
- In case of issues not regulated in these terms and conditions, the commonly applicable Polish law and other provision of applicable laws shall apply.